Free Online Event: The Thyroid Summit
The Thyroid Summit is ONLINE and FREE from June 2-9, 2014 (starting THIS MONDAY) and was created for people around the world with undiagnosed or poorly managed low thyroid function.
Chronic low thyroid function, lack of proper testing, and inadequate treatment leaves people sick and tired for years or decades.
I will join other thyroid authors and experts to speak on the topic “Why Do You Still Have Thyroid Symptoms When Blood Tests are Normal?” To see some of the other presenters, scroll to the bottom of this email.
Register for FREE now at the following link:
Register for The Thyroid Summit
The Thyroid Summit brings together more than 30 of the world’s leading authorities on thyroid wellness. You don’t have to fly anywhere. You don’t have to wait in long lines. You don’t have to watch from the back of a room. You don’t have to spend another dime to hear what the experts have to say. It’s all free!
- Why conventional medicine fails most thyroid patients
- What are the best lab tests to order
- Which blood test you don’t need
- Why you’re always the coldest one in the room
- What are the best ranges for certain blood tests (because your lab “normals” are not ideal)
You’ll also get the most up-to-date information about:
- Which natural remedies work for Graves’ disease, Hashimoto’s, hypothyroidism, and cancer
- The connection between thyroid hormones and pregnancy, PMS, and postpartum depression
- How to finally lose the weight
- Supplements that make your hair and nails grow faster
- How to relieve anxiety, depression and other emotional problems related to low thyroid
- And much more!
Here are a few of the other presenters and their topics:
Aristo Vojdani, PhD, MSc, MT
The Most Important Lab Tests You Should Take
Tom O’Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN
Gluten’s Effect on Your Brain, Thyroid and Body
Thyroid Toxins Hidden in Your Food and Water
Gena Lee Nolin, Actress
Feel Fit and Look Fabulous after Thyroid Disease
JJ Virgin, CNS, CHFS
How to Lose 7 Pounds in 7 Days!
Mary Shomon, Health Activist
Common Mistakes that Thyroid Patients Make
Izabella Wentz, PharmD, FASCP
How to Heal Hashimoto’s
Ben Lynch, ND
Folic Acid, Methylation and the Connection to Low Thyroid
Jean Dodds, DVM
Our Pets:Could Your Dog or Cat Have Thyroid Disease?
Jonathan Wright, MD
How to Optimize Thyroid Function
Erika Schwartz, MD
Balancing the Sex Hormones: A Must for Optimal Thyroid Function
Low Dose Naltrexone and Thyroid Disease
Come listen to The Thyroid Summit ONLINE for FREE and be inspired from June 2-9, 2014
Register for FREE at the following link today:
Register for The Thyroid Summmit
I hope you’ll join me at The Thyroid Summit!